We understand the uncertainty many people are feeling during this time, and we want to make your visit to the estate as comfortable and safe as possible. In addition to our customary sanitary conditions, we have implemented social distancing practices and the following preventative steps to keep collectors and employees safe:
- Tastings by appointment only, scheduled in a manner that allows for minimal contact with other guests.
- Tasting room safety protocols, including face coverings for all hosts, social distancing protocols, pre-shift health screenings, and more.
- Consistent and thorough sanitizing of surfaces prior to and following your visit.
- Hand sanitizing and personal hygiene requirements consistent with CDC guidelines.
- Using limited contact protocols for all transactions.